Your eye makeup when done correctly can define your style and project it. It has the power to completely transform a person’s look. You need not be a beauty expert or a beauty blogger to be able to transform your eyes and final look.
There are several eye makeup ideas that can help you achieve bold and beautiful eyes in a matter of a few minutes’ rights in your home. Read on for some very interesting and simple eye makeup ideas which will ensure that you rock and look amazing on your next night out.
Whether you wish for a new everyday look or want to look sultry, drop-dead gorgeous on your date night, am sure you will find at least one idea which will make your day.
How to do eye Makeup for Beginners? How can I do my eye makeup naturally?
Before we begin with the different eye makeup ideas, it is important to first learn about the basics of eye makeup. This eye makeup tutorial will help you learn how to achieve perfect and beautiful eye makeup each and every time.
Easy and Simple Eye Makeup Ideas for Beginners
- Always start eye makeup by applying an eye primer. Eye primer helps in creating a smooth surface. After the primer dries up, apply the eye shadow base which will help the eye shadow to stick to the skin better. If you don’t have an eye shadow base no need to invest in it, you can use a concealer or foundation instead.
- Start with 4 basic shades for creating an everyday natural look. A highlighter shade that is lighter than your skin tone, a mid-tone shade, shade for contouring which is darker than your skin tone, and a black shade.
- Invest in good quality eye makeup brushes. A small flat eye shadow brush for application, a blending brush. You can invest in a smudger brush, but it is optional.
- Apply the lightest shade on the inner corner of the eyes with a flat brush and then easily blend it outwards. Dust off excess product from the brush before applying.
- Use a blending brush to apply the mid-tone eye shadow above the crease, then blend it from the outer corner inwards.
- Apply the contour shade from the outer corner and blend it into the crease on the outer half of the eye. The contour shade should not be blended too high as the mid-tone shade should always be higher than it.
- Once the eyelid is done, next proceed to the bottom part of the eye. Mix the mid-tone shade along with the contour shade and apply it on the bottom lash line. Start application from the outer corner till it meets the highlighter.
- Complete the gorgeous look and make your eyes look dramatic by applying black eye shadow on the outer corner of the eyes.
- No eye makeup is perfect without beautiful long curled lashes. Curl your lashes, apply mascara and eyeliner. You can try using artificial lashes for a more dramatic look.
So there you are with completely transformed eyes, this natural eye makeup technique is very easy and you can master it with regular practice. Now let us look at some eye makeup ideas which you can use for different occasions.
Simple Eye Makeup Ideas, Different Eye Shadow looks
- Bold Pink Eye shadow looks
A bold eye shadow helps in giving the impression that you have taken a lot of effort to create your look. But you can create a bold look without taking extra efforts, using dark vibrant colors like a coral pink.
Don’t go for pale shades of pink, they will make your eyes look too pinky. Vibrant shades of pink add dimension and depth to your eyes.
- Midnight Eyes (Blue eye makeup)
The midnight eyes look is ideal for those who want a mystique and glam look. It is perfect for any night-time outings or parties. Apply a deep blue shade over the eyelid and lower lash line.
Blend in a shimmery blue shade into the crease; this will add depth to your eyes. Add a few coats of mascara on the eyelashes to highlight the eyes.
- Brown Smoky eyes
One can never go wrong with the brown smoky eye look. This classic look is a perfect blend of matte and shimmery shades. The smoky eyes look is the hottest eye makeup which can make you look sensuous and ravishing. After applying the primer, use a nude shade of eye shadow to over your eyelid.
Use a black eyeliner pencil to line the upper and lower waterline. Apply soft brown eye shadow with a flat brush and cover the upper eyelid and the area under the lower lash line. Try elongating the outer corners. Repeat the same process now using a black eye shadow starting at the outer corner. Blend both the shades well. Finish the smoky look with Mascara.
- Gold Copper Eye Shadow Looks
This gold-copper look is a beautiful blend of neutral colors like gold, copper, and brown. It gives a festive look that goes well with traditional or party wear. After applying the primer, apply a coat of golden eye shadow on the inner corner of your eyelid. Next, apply a warm shade of brown eye shadow on the outer corner of the eyelid.
Leave the center area bare, apply copper eye shadow in the bare area, and then blend the shades with a blending brush, making outward strokes. Use a black liquid or gel eyeliner to create a wing over the eyelid. Add finishing touches by lining the lower lash line with copper eye shadow.
- Classic Cat Eye Look
This classic cat-eye look is one of the most popular makeup looks. With this look, your eyes look well-defined thanks to the perfect feline shape. To achieve the perfect cat eye look, first prime your eyes and then apply the shell eye shadow all over the eyelids.
Next, apply deep brown eye shadow on the outer corner of your eye and in the crease area. Next, define the lower waterline and lash line with a wing shape using a black kohl pencil. Line your upper lash line with liquid eyeliner for better precision. For the final touch, curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
- Allover metallic eye shadow looks
Shimmery metallic shades can make your eyes look sultry. You can either use a single shade or blend multiple shimmery shades to create a smoky look. While the metallic shades may make you look bold, they can also flatter your eyes and make them look ultra-feminine.
- Sunset Eyes look
Watching sunsets are one of the most beautiful sights around us. Bring the beauty of a gorgeous sunset with the sunset eyes look. Create a beautiful blend of coral or peach shade, with golden and copper eye shadow. After priming the eyelids, use a flat brush to apply coral or peach eye shadow at the crease of your eyelid.
Apply the copper eye shadow over it and blend it well. In the center of the eyelid apply shimmery golden eye shadow and spread it outwards. Use a liquid or gel eyeliner to create a wing over the eyelid. Use some kohl to define your eyes. Curl your lashes or use false lashes for a more dramatic effect. Do not forget to apply mascara.